Monday 8 August 2016

50 Cent is blasting “Power” creator Courtney Kemp on social media over his upcoming eggplant scene.


50 Cent is blasting “Power” creator Courtney Kemp on social media over his upcoming eggplant scene. “Power” star and producer 50 Cent is blasting the show’s creator Courtney Kemp on social media. The reason? Apparently, he’s “upset” about an upcoming scene where his eggplant makes an appearance.
Channeling his villain character Kanan, Fif took to his Instagram page after previewing episode 4 of the hit STARZ show. And he’s feeling some type of way about his eggplant being shown.
He said, “Man I just saw episode 4, of POWER Courtney I'm a kill you, this is not funny . I think I just saw my [eggplant emoji] in a scene. What the f*ck Courtney call my phone NOW!!!”

It appears to just be a PR stunt to promote new episode. We’re sure he approved the scene before it was added in the episode being that he’s an executive producer and all.
So yeah, if you’re trying to get a glimpse at Fif’s eggplant, be sure to tune in to “Power”  EST on STARZ.

No comments:

Post a Comment