Wednesday 3 August 2016

Cool FM’s Freeze renews 7-month old BEEF with Basketmouth


Controversial OAP, Freeze and Nigerian comedian, Basketmouth have not been the best of friends since December 2015.
Trouble started when Freeze implied on Instagram that Basketmouth is running out of jokes following his performance at Olamide’s OLIC2 which he hosted on December 27 at Eko Hotels.
Basketmouth initially ignored, but later replied with a couple of posts taking shots at Freeze including posting a photo of an old deep freezer which he captioned as not being cold no more.
Fast forward to July 2016, Basketmouth shared a photo of a Rolex wrist watch valued at N23m with the caption, ‘I will only spend N23,000,000 on a watch, if the watch can tell me……
1: The time Jesus is coming back
2: When they will bring back the girls
3: The time corruption will stop in Naija
4: The time the Naira will be equal to the dollar….just to mention a few.
Freeze, a die-hard lover of wristwatches and possibly owning a Rolex timepiece, took shots at Basketmouth with his own post.
He shared the photo below with the caption, ‘I just love the way this feels on my wrist, one of my favorite watches. It’s so heavy because platinum is a very heavy metal. My watches tell me the time, that’s all that matters. If you want to know when Jesus is coming I’m sorry Rolex can’t help you, maybe giving your life to Christ can. Jesus could also help you get rid of bitterness and malice’.
Not long after, Basketmouth responded with another posts that reads, ‘Everyone has a sense of humor, If you don’t laugh at jokes, you probably laugh at opinions, .and I totally find that very hilarious’.


No comments:

Post a Comment